Since 1991, Alpine has been helping people put their lives back on track after experiencing property-related tragedies. Alpine Construction is a full service general contractor that specializes in insurance restorations, reconstruction and structural repairs of all types and sizes. We work with you and your insurance company to complete your restoration with minimal interruption to you and your family’s life.
Alpine Construction has successfully repaired and restored hundreds of commercial properties ranging in all sizes and complexity. We have encountered and repaired virtually every type of property damage. It’s not just about construction, we understand the importance of helping a business get back to normal operations as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Alpine Construction is a full service general contractor that specializes in insurance restorations, reconstruction and structural repairs of all types and sizes. We work with you and your insurance company to complete building restorations with minimal interruption to your business, customers and employees.
- When property damage occurs, call your insurance agent/broker to report it
- You will be assigned an insurance adjuster to manage your claim. The adjuster will assess the damage and will begin the repair process
- In an emergency, the adjuster will call a contractor to perform emergency repairs to prevent further property damage
- Depending on the damage, the adjuster will contact one or more reputable contractors to provide estimates for the cost of repairs
- The adjuster presents you with a budget for the repairs or settlement
- You choose the contractor to perform the work (e.g. Alpine Construction)
- Paperwork authorizing the contractor to perform the work is issued
- The contractor assigns resources to the project and coordinates a start work schedule with you
- The repairs are performed along with any additional work authorized by you
- Once the work is completed, Alpine Construction coordinates a final inspection
- You authorize the adjuster to release final payment and the project is done
1. What is a deductible and when do I have to pay it?
It is the portion of the total insurance claim cost that must be paid by the insured. This cost is not covered by the insurance company. This deductible must be paid before work can begin.
2. What is replacement cost?
It is the cost of replacing a damaged or destroyed item with one of equal value.
3. When can Alpine arrive to perform emergency repairs?
Within 1 hour.
4. Can odours be completely removed?
Yes. Alpine has highly trained professionals that use refined cleaning techniques such as soda blasting and special cleaning products such as Ozone to name a couple. Our complete cleaning process eliminates odour very effectively.
5. Does Alpine work for my insurance company?
No. We are a completely separate company that has no affiliation with your insurance company, other than being a trusted contractor that they call upon to repair damaged properties.
6. What is considered "non-insured" work?
In our experience, mould remediation, building foundation issues and water entering through windows are typically not covered by insurance policies. However, we recommend that you contact your insurance company to confirm.
7. Who is responsible for paying for the repairs and services?
The insurance company pays for all repairs, services and materials provided that the claim, or portions of the claim, do not fall under “non-insured work”. We recommend contacting your insurance company or adjuster to get clarification.
8. Who is my insurance company?
The institution that underwrites your insurance policy.
9. Who is an insurance broker?
A broker is an independent individual or company that sells insurance coverage from one or more insurance companies. The broker is a reseller of insurance coverage, and is not the actual insurer.
10. Who is an adjuster?
An adjuster is the person assigned to manage your insurance claim. The adjuster represents the insurance company and they are focused on solving your problems. They coordinate with you and with us, the general contractor, to ensure the property is repaired and restored within the claims set budget.